DJ Runaway - Ergo:Bellum DJ Runaway - Ergo:Bellum

nice man

i already dled this... but u deserve the last dl it deserves gold man... this is your best track yet of all... phycotic for many themes and i hope u make more stuff like this in the future... chaos is the way to go... i also liked project x.. not bad for experimenting... anyhow keep up the good work... check out my stuff if u can =P

R00ts - Digital Catastrophy NG R00ts - Digital Catastrophy NG

dude i like ur effort

u really put initiative into your work man... keep it up... this song is da shit =P... check out my stuff if u can... 5 RAISING IT FROM 3.69 to 3.76 =D

R00ts responds:

I got some Fing 0s, so thanks for the help.

Dead Planet Dead Planet

not bad man

hey i like your style in your beats and design... it really catches ur attention ill rate ya a 5 just cause im cool like that =P and well it kicks ass! i dl'ed it too... keep up the good work! also check out my profile if u can!!! greatly appriciated!!!

&amp;lt;R&amp;gt; Dlxkrs (Short) <R> Dlxkrs (Short)

Rawrthaas responds:

This is a pretty old song, and I wish it weren't at the top of the audio list, because I have better stuff now! Anyways, thanks for the review!

Be sure to check out my other stuff!

X'Digital - X'Hale X'Digital - X'Hale

DJ Karbon - Final Anthem DJ Karbon - Final Anthem

Karbon responds:

Be cool like that everyday. I'll look at it sometime.

-DJK-

OCON- A.D.D. OCON- A.D.D.

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

Thanks Man, And I will check out ur pro when i can get on a pc, take care man!

TheComet-Malevolent TheComet-Malevolent

TheComet responds:

thx, always feels great to get a nice review :)

I'll check your stuff sometime too

Paradigm--_-- Paradigm--_--

ur kickin ass

u and dj_runaway have good ass songs that deserve diamonds and platnums and shit... ppl really need to get there head out of there asses vote correctly and dl half the shit u guys make... any ways great job! can u check my profile out to i have a few songs... used fl 5... tips might be nice lol...

PERVOK responds:

Thanks, I threw one of my reviews in your direction.

-Chaos overkill- -Chaos overkill-

not bad

u did pretty good man... kinda repatative u extended the beats a little much to be the same... but hey u did good... plz make another sequel to strikebeam thats genius... can u check my profile out... ill rate u 5 on all if u rate me 5 lol... anyways good job oncea again

Waterflame responds:

thanks alot ^-^

actually i DID make 2 sequel's to strikebeam. "strikebeam recoil" and "strikebeam strikes back" but they are both to big for newgrounds and after my computer crashed my strikebeam main file died with it. so until i get my hands on WAVLAB again, wich is a rather slim possibility, no one will ever hear them.

-----------
visit my 2 days old forum!:

(please memberify yourself to)